Be more productive, save your time
- Focus on modelling and don't waste your time writing definition files.
- Define your model in ORM Designer by using default ERD techniques.
- Let ORM Designer generate all your schema definitions.
- No more definition or typing errors, duplications and inconsistencies in your models.
- Don't waste your time keeping your model in sync with schema files.
- Increase productivity by up to 70%.
Import and export
ORM Designer has built-in support for import and export of ORM projects . You can easily import your existing project to visual model as well as update your project definitions by a single click.
- Import model from XML, YML and annotations formats.
- Generate models in XML, YML or definition code.
- Update model annotations in existing code.
Easy start for existing project
Let ORM Designer to import your existing schema files or existing models from other modelling tools.
- Import your existing ORM project with a single click.
- Import your existing DB Designer / MySQL Workbench models to ORM Designer and convert them to schema definitions.
- Easily maintain old or foreign projects. Import them and get a great overview.
The more ORM Designer features you use, the more time you save! Based on our internal user testing and feedback from our community we implemented a lot of shortcuts and time savers:
- keyboard shortcuts,
- ribbon shortcuts,
- context menu,
- auto positioning of new objects.
Sometimes also a small feature can save you lot of time:
- copy names to clipboard,
- copy field names to clipboard,
- generate new names or aliases.
Fast navigation through model
Explore your model faster and easier with ORM Designer navigation features.
- Locate object in project tree and visual diagram.
- Explore your model in hierarchical project tree. Perform quick filtering based on object name.
- Display project tree with or without regions.
ORM Designer offers a simple way how to define a set of common external tools and run them directly from application.
- Each tool is defined by its executable, arguments and by default path.
- It is also possible to use constants evaluated before tool is executed.
- As constants you can use project name, path, ORM or MVC name.